1. Whenever the following phrases or expressions are used in these Regulations, they shall mean the following:
a mobile application - software designed for mobile devices;
a QR code - (abbrv. Quick Response; an alphanumeric code enabling coding of selected information;
a microsite - a minisite, a landing page, a type of website the user is going to visit;
a web browser - a type of computer software used to display websites;
a quiz - a type of a game in which the information presented together with the query are a hint for the participants;
regulations - this set of assumptions and principles of the organized quiz;
mobile devices - portable electronic devices, i.e. those that allow processing, receiving and sending data without connecting them to the network, e.g. a mobile phone, a tablet, a smartphone;
a user - a person taking part in the quiz who registered the account on a microsite.
II. Registration and logging in
1. To start the game, a mobile device such a smartphone or a tablet with an active internet connection is needed.
2. While being on the bike trail in the place of QR code exposure, the QR code should be scanned from the post with any kind of a reader on a smartphone/tablet or the url address of the quiz should be manually entered. The QR code scanning application may be an application which has already been installed on the device or it may also be downloaded.
3. An actuated QUIZ is displayed on the device in a user’s native language - the system will recognize that language and display the appropriate language version.
4. The first step of participation in the quiz is the user's registration on the https://www.zelaznyszlakrowerowy.pl website.
5. The registration can only be carried out by people who, in accordance with applicable regulations, can independently decide about their personal data.
6. Minors who, due to their age in accordance with the provisions of applicable law, cannot decide on processing of their personal data independently in order to use electronic services, to take part in the quiz, have to get the consent of the person exercising parental authority or care over them. This consent has to be expressed in the following way: a parent/a legal guardian who creates an account in the system may add additional people to his or her account by entering additional email addresses of the minors in the user’s panel - upon correct registration of such users they will receive an e-mail message with the password necessary to log in on the previously provided e-mail address.
7. To take part in the quiz, an account should be registered via the following website: https://www.zelaznyszlakrowerowy.pl/client/register.
8. To register an account in the quiz, the following shall be provided:
1) your date of birth,
2) e-mail address,
2) a password consisting of a minimum of 6 characters.
9. In addition, to register an account in the quiz, a consent to processing of personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 10.05.2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) should be granted and the regulations should be accepted.
10. After registering the account, the user will receive an activation link on the e-mail address provided in the registration form.
11. After clicking the link, the activation account will be activated.
12. After activating the account, the user can log in to the quiz.
13. If the user logs out of the system, the next time he or she will log in, the e-mail address and password that have been provided during registration should be entered.
14. If case of forgetting the password for a registered account, the "Have you forgotten your password?" option available as a link when logging in to the system should be used.
15. In order to set a new password, your e-mail address should be provided. If the e-mail address provided is in the database, a link activating the change of the password will be sent to it.
16. In case of a minor user, after entering his or her e-mail address, a new password will be generated for that user, which will be sent together with the activation link to the e-mail address of the account holder (an adult).
III. The course of the Quiz
1. The quiz is organized from 22/09/2018 until cancelled
2. The trail, where there are more places that set the stages of the game, consists of 9 spots - the spots where the QR codes have been placed to direct questions in the quiz.
3. To start the game, please log in at https://zelaznyszlakrowerowy.pl/client/login.
4. The logged in user will receive the first question in the quiz drawn from the pool of questions assigned to the spot of exposure of the QR code on the bike trail in which he or she is located and which QR code will be scanned by him or her.
5. The user will be asked to select one of the three answers to the question.
6. When the user selects the correct answer to a given question, the user can continue the game.
7. The user can decide to which of the spots on the trail he or she will go - the system does not enforce the order of a ride.
8. The course of the bike trail and individual spots with the QR codes will be marked on the Google Maps map available on https://zelaznyszlakrowerowy.pl website.
9. The user will see the above-mentioned map after giving the correct answer to the question.
10. The spot at which the user gave the correct answer will be marked in a GREEN colour as the "pass" spot, while the "failed" spots will be marked in RED.
11. If the user provides an incorrect answer, the screen of his or her mobile device will show the next random question assigned to the spot where he or she scanned the QR code until the first correct answer is marked by him or her.
12. After the user has arrived at the next spot and launched the quiz website, the user will be able to scan another QR code that will enable further participation in the game.
13. The user can visit all the spots on the bike trail in one day or reach further stages of the trail over a longer period.
14. Reaching the next spot on the trail will be saved to the account of the logged in user.
15. After traveling the entire trail consisting of 9 spots and providing the correct answer to one question in each of the spots on the trail, the user will be shown a message with information about the possibility of receiving a symbolic prize and the place where he or she can receive this prize.
16. In order to collect the prize, the user should visit one of the points of collecting prizes. In order to collect the prize at the collection point: enter the e-mail address assigned to the registered account on the quiz website and show any ID with the date of birth that was also provided during account registration.
17. The user can collect the prize only in person, only the account owner, i.e. an adult.
18. The prizes in the quiz are small gadgets, such as lanyards, reflectors, reflective vests, information and promotion publications, pens, etc.
19. The condition of re-participation in the game by the user is to collect the prize.
20. When the system administrator indicates that a given user has received the prize, the spots he or she has marked on the map of the bike trail will be "reset" and the user can start the game again.
The operator of this Website attaches particular importance to respecting the privacy of users visiting the Website. The data regarding visits to this Website collected in the logs are used only for the purpose of administering the Website and the server.
The personal data that the User has provided and on whose processing he or she has agreed will be processed by the Website only to the extent and for the purpose of the consent, or for the purposes permitted by law.
The data collected automatically can be used to analyse the behaviour of the users of websites or to collect demographic data about the users of the Website. The data collected during carrying out correspondence between the User and the Website will be used only for the purpose of a correct, full and efficient response to the User's request. In the event of a violation of the Regulations of the Website, combined with violation of the law, and without such a breach, the Website is obliged to provide the data, including personal data, to the judicial authorities in situations provided for by law.
The website does not automatically collect any information, with the exception of information contained in cookie files (i.e. „cookies") constituting IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website’s User end device and are intended for using the webpages of the Website. The cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, storage time of the cookies on the end device and a unique number.
The cookies on the Website’s User end device are placed and accessed by the Website’s operator: ........
The cookies are used to:
Adjusting the content of the webpages of the Website to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of pages; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website’s User device and properly display the website, tailored to his or her individual needs;
Creating statistics that help to understand how the Website’s User use webpages, which allows improving their structure and content;
Maintaining sessions of the Website’s Users (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his or her login and password on every subpage of the Website;
The website uses two basic types of cookies: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". The session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving a webpage or turning off software (a web browser). The persistent cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in parameters of a cookie file or until they are deleted by the User.
By default, a web browser allows for storing cookies on the User's end device. The Users can change settings of the cookie files at any time. Detailed information about the cookie files are included in the settings of a web browser. Restrictions of the use of the cookie files may affect some functionality of the webpages of the Website.
Mozilla Firefox web browser. In the "Tools" menu, select "Options" and there the "Privacy" tab. The browser gives you the option of marking that you do not want to be tracked at all or remove individual cookies from individual websites.
Microsoft Internet Explorer web browser. In the "Tools" menu, select "Internet options" and there the "Privacy" tab. With a special slider, you can adjust the overall level of privacy or use the "Websites" button to manage the settings of individual websites.
Google Chrome web browser. In the menu hidden under three horizontal dashes, in the upper right corner of the web browser, select "Tools" and then "Clear browsing data...". In addition to the possibility of cleaning cookies, there is a link "More information", which leads to a detailed description of privacy functions of the web browser.
Opera web browser. Using the "Opera" button in the upper left corner, open the menu and select "Settings" in it and then "Clear browsing history...". In addition to the possibility to delete already set cookies, there is also the "Manage cookies..." button leading to more advanced options for individual websites.
Apple Safari web browser. In the "Safari" menu, select "Preferences" and then the "Privacy" tab. Here you'll find numerous options for cookie files.
Mobile phones, tablets and other mobile devices. Each phone model can handle this function in a different way. Therefore, we encourage you to familiarize with the privacy options in the documentation on the website of the manufacturer of your mobile device.
The personal data collected using "cookies" can be collected only for the purpose of performing specific functions to the benefit of the User. Such data are encrypted to prevent access to them by unauthorized persons.
Personal data protection
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection "RODO"), we would like to inform you that:
The administrator of the personal data is the Head of Zebrzydowice Commune, with the registered office in the Zebrzydowice Commune Office, 43-410 Zebrzydowice, ul. Ks. A. Janusza 6, tel. +48 32 475 51 00, e-mail: email@example.com.
The Data Protection Inspector, with the registered office in the Zebrzydowice Commune Office, 43-410 Zebrzydowice, ul. Ks. A. Janusza 6, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The personal data are processed in order to carry out the "Iron bike trail" project
The recipients of personal data will be the entities that are entitled to obtain them on the basis of the provisions of law (courts, law enforcement agencies) and entities processing them at the request of the Administrator as a result of concluded agreements (the entities supplying IT systems in which personal data are processed).
The collected personal data can be made available to entities/persons authorized to carry out control activities. The collected personal data will be processed for the period required by law.
The administrator will not transfer personal data to a third country or international organization.
The personal data will be kept for the period specified in the provisions of law and in the provisions on archiving of documentation.
The persons whose data are processed shall have the right to request the Administrator to access their data, correct them, delete or limit the processing or object to the processing of the data, as well as transferring the data and lodging a complaint to the supervisory body.
The persons whose data are processed on the basis of the consent (Article 6, section 1, item “a” of the RODO) shall have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The withdrawal does not affect the compliance of the processing, which was made on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal, under the applicable law.
In case of processing of the personal data on the basis of the expressed consent, providing the personal data to the Administrator is voluntary.
Providing the personal data shall be mandatory if the condition for the processing of the personal data is a legal provision or an agreement between the parties.
The personal data are not processed in an automated way, this regarding also the form of profiling.
If you are not 18 years old
Minors who, due to their age in accordance with the provisions of applicable law, cannot decide on processing of their personal data independently in order to use electronic services, to take part in the quiz, have to get the consent of the person exercising parental authority or care over them. This consent has to be expressed in the following way: a parent/a legal guardian who creates an account in the system may add additional people to his or her account by entering additional email addresses of the minors in the user’s panel - upon correct registration of such users they will receive an e-mail message with the password necessary to log in on the previously provided e-mail address.